Carrie's Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fears we are forced to overcome.

+2
nickievee
ashlee
6 posters

Go down

Fears we are forced to overcome. Empty Fears we are forced to overcome.

Post  ashlee Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:57 pm

What are you truly afraid of that is a necessity of life?

I am extremely afraid of cars. I do not want to drive. I hate being in a car. I hate everything about cars. Period. End of story. I think that around every turn there is a possibility of being in a huge wreck. I absolutely can not stand it when my dad makes me drive home from Amarillo. I sit in the seat trying not to cry. I'm always jumpy in the passenger seat as well. No It's horrible. I know I have to drive but it's one of my biggest fears...besides moths..but those aren't a necessity.

So..i'd like to hear from you!! Very Happy
ashlee
ashlee

Back to top Go down

Fears we are forced to overcome. Empty Re: Fears we are forced to overcome.

Post  nickievee Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm

ashlee wrote:What are you truly afraid of that is a necessity of life?

I am extremely afraid of cars. I do not want to drive. I hate being in a car. I hate everything about cars. Period. End of story. I think that around every turn there is a possibility of being in a huge wreck. I absolutely can not stand it when my dad makes me drive home from Amarillo. I sit in the seat trying not to cry. I'm always jumpy in the passenger seat as well. Fears we are forced to overcome. Kopfschuettel It's horrible. I know I have to drive but it's one of my biggest fears...besides moths..but those aren't a necessity.

So..i'd like to hear from you!! Fears we are forced to overcome. Icon_biggrin

well, cars aren't a necessity, there are other means of trinsportation...look at the amish people...bikes, horses, and foot all the way babay!
nickievee
nickievee

http://graveyardzero.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathee Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:17 pm

lol...
i know how you feel ashlee. cars are indeed a very scary thing.
you never know when someone could just pull out and hit you.
such a machine that was used to make transportation easier has now became a death trap for all society... Shocked
Kathee
Kathee

Back to top Go down

Post  sawyerhendrix Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:09 pm

omgsh ashlee me too!
except mine is driving next to eighteen wheelers i absolutely freak out.
because they are so big you feel blocked in it just scares me.ha
also junebugs but that isnt a "necessity"
sawyerhendrix
sawyerhendrix

Back to top Go down

Fears we are forced to overcome. Empty .

Post  ashlee Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 am

True. Eighteen wheelers are verrrryyyyy scarrrryyyyy.

But it kind of is a necessity because you can't rely on people all your life to give you rides and you can't ride buses or trains when you live in Princeton. It's a hassle and it's really annoying to be around moochers all the time.

Crying or Very sad
ashlee
ashlee

Back to top Go down

Fears we are forced to overcome. Empty Silence

Post  cbingman Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:55 pm

I am terrified of silence. When things get too quiet, I get extremely uneasy. I think that it has something to do with the fact that I have read waaaaaaaaaaaay too many books where wierd things happen. Part of it could also be that at any point in time there will be music, a TV, or some type of background noise. I get really scared of silence and will do anything I can to avoid it. It's kind of embarassing, I know, but it can't be helped.
Unfortunately, during tests, debate tournaments, at night (when I play music if at all possible), or in any other situation which requires silence, I really have to work to not get distracted by the silence. Reading or concentrating on something usually helps.
cbingman
cbingman

Back to top Go down

Post  nickievee Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 pm

cbingman wrote:I am terrified of silence. When things get too quiet, I get extremely uneasy. I think that it has something to do with the fact that I have read waaaaaaaaaaaay too many books where wierd things happen. Part of it could also be that at any point in time there will be music, a TV, or some type of background noise. I get really scared of silence and will do anything I can to avoid it. It's kind of embarassing, I know, but it can't be helped.
Unfortunately, during tests, debate tournaments, at night (when I play music if at all possible), or in any other situation which requires silence, I really have to work to not get distracted by the silence. Reading or concentrating on something usually helps.

yeah....im scared of some stuff, but its more of those luminous things....the things that come from your imagination that you cant suppress when your all alone....and i can't stand being alone, secluded from everyone else
nickievee
nickievee

http://graveyardzero.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elorab Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:33 pm

cbingman wrote:I am terrified of silence. When things get too quiet, I get extremely uneasy. I think that it has something to do with the fact that I have read waaaaaaaaaaaay too many books where wierd things happen. Part of it could also be that at any point in time there will be music, a TV, or some type of background noise. I get really scared of silence and will do anything I can to avoid it. It's kind of embarassing, I know, but it can't be helped.

that's craaaaaazy. i love silence.
jeez coralyn kai. why do wee always have to be such opposites about everything? Razz
Elorab
Elorab

http://www.myspace.com/harry_potter_owns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum